FreeBeg

Full Version: SLEEPING IN A BROKE DOWN CAR IN ALASKA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all the people of the world who may be reading this... My name is Wayne and I am 34 years old.  I just recently moved back to my home state Alaska... I have been living in my car since I got here in July shortly after my birthday... Trying to save money to get me a place to rent ..  about a week ago I noticed my car smelling like antifreeze and puffing out white smoke.. I took it to a mechanic and it turns out it has a blown head gasket and possible a cracked head . It  is going to cost me 600-1200 to repair it.. I have worked construction my whole life and it took me a while to find a place that would hire me out of my field of work.. Plus we have the whole Covid thing going on.. I ended spending all of my savings trying to keep myself warm and fed and getting to and from work... It's been a real struggle... I have been using a small propane heater that is inefficient not to mention pretty dangerous .. I am having a really hard time getting to and from work and I have already missed a couple days and I am scared I will end up loosing my job and then I have no idea what I would do... A coworker pointed me to this website and I figure it's worth a shot...  So I am hoping that a few kind people would be willing to help me out with some funds to repair my vehicle or possibly replace it with the cost of the repairs... I would be ever so great ful and I will most definitely pay it forward one way or another...
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day..

Sincerely Wayne Duke
Cash.App/$duke907
Paypal.me/waynefromsutton