FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me buy a vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in a financial position that I never thought I’d be in.  Im not sure how to ask ~ I just know I need help so I’ll just say what’s up
I am a single woman ~ turned 48 this past July ~ I live alone with my dog, Luna && my kitty, Pussy Willow Rose ~  in a small run down RV in an RV park central Texas ~~  
For the last two + years , I have been working through Instacart (personal shopper/delivery) ~ I LOVE MY JOB !!  
My job, obviously, requires a vehicle.   
I NEED A CAR ~~ I would be beyond appreciative if someone could help me get another car  ~ ASAP 
Since January,  I have bought two different cars && both of them were nightmares.  

First one, was only $1000, the main rear seal leaked copious amounts of oil && then when attempting to transfer the title, I was informed, it hadn’t been inspected since 2016 && had also been reported stolen ~~ 
I was forced to turn the car over to the authorities ~ with no monetary compensation back to me.  Had it for 60 days. 
I went without a vehicle for three weeks.  Using ALL my savings, I found another one for $1200 ~ within a week I knew there was issues because it overheated frequently and quickly.  I did all the maintenance, monitored coolant, chgd thermostat, etc. Then, while driving, the water pump went out, ran super hot in less than 2 mins, seized up the engine, && died.  Had it for 4 months. 

Whinin the same time period (earlyMay) ~ I suffered a trimallear fracture to my right ankle.  I broke all 3 bones that support the ankle ~ just by walking.   Freak accident that resulted in horrible pain && emergency surgery. I now have plates/ pins to hold it all together.  
I was unable to work for 8 weeks dt being non-weight bearing/couldn’t walk or drive.  
Feels like I can’t win for losing ~

Because I am an independent contractor (self employed) w Instacart, I do not qualify for unemployment benefits.   
((While federal funding was in place, I would have qualified even as self employed. && I’d be okay right now ~ funding stopped 2 weeks prior to me applying)) 
I have exhausted all my resources ~~ 

I am completely tapped out && have no where else to turn than to ask somebody to please help me !!   Between the two car purchases && then being unexpectedly out of work ~ I’m desperate 
I need the funds to buy a vehicle !!! 
I live very simple, my monthly bills are only $900 but ALL of them are due !! 
If I had a car, I would be bk to work ASAP && make the money I need to survive !  
Being stranded && feeling hopeless is taking its toll on me ~~ 
please, if you’re reading this && are capable of helping me ~ I will definitely pay it forward when I am able !! 

I would like a better vehicle than what $1000 has bought me ~ a $2000 one would run/last longer ~~ but honestly, I’m not going to be picky !!!   

Please ~~ I need $1000 -$2000 ~ I feel I can handle everything else once I have a vehicle so I can get back to work ~ 
Thank you for hearing me out ~~ 

@crzyangl  (PayPal)

PayPal.me/crzyangl 
Yes you may share ! Any assistance will be appreciated && used towards this goal !!
I have actually found a vehicle for $900 && would love to be able to get bk to work !!