FreeBeg

Full Version: Mental Health & Education!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In short, I've struggled with extreme anxiety and depression for most of my life, and an impoverished upbringing has left me far, far behind in life.

My mental health has made it very difficult for me to maintain what few jobs I do manage to get, let alone complete my day-to-day needs: grocery shopping, exercise, cleaning up. And now that I'm living on my own, no longer supported by my mother, I've been having increasing difficulty making up the funds to cover all my bases. While I can afford my rent, internet, and bare essentials food-wise, everything else suffers.

I have a few pets, who all need proper, healthy food, and are long over-due for a proper check-up at the veterinarian.

My teeth are in very poor condition, I've already had three molars removed after paying out-of-pocket for two root canals, and currently have a shard of broken tooth stuck in my gum from a botched removal that needs immediate attention.

I honestly can't remember the last time I bought new clothes. I'm ashamed to admit that I am running low on undergarments, and I don't actually own any functioning pants.

During my final year of high school, I was one of several witnesses to a stabbing just outside my school, which resulted in the death of my classmate and my inability to complete the school year, preventing me from receiving my diploma. I've been in therapy for it since the event, but attending any kind of educational building still causes me panic attacks, and I still need to graduate from high school in order to widen my future career options.

Lastly, and most importantly, I'm taking several kinds of medication to stabilize my mental health (and physical health; I'm asthmatic and have chronic back pain). Most of which I'm barely affording. (Almost $200 a month.)

Anyway, thank you for reading this far, and I appreciate any words of support and advice you may have to offer! And if you have the means to help me out, please do.

Future Plans for the Money:
1.) Bring my pets to the veterinarian and sign-up for a pet food delivery system.
2.) Go to the dentist to get my tooth shard removed, and my entire mouth examined for future appointments.
3.) Buy 7~ pairs of underwear, 7~ bras, and 7~ pairs of pants.
4.) Sign-up for online schooling in my area (hoping to achieve my diploma by December).
5.) Schedule an appointment with an optometrist and order a new pair of glasses/sunglasses.

Estimated Expenses: $500.00~

Click -> HERE <- for my paypal.me link!!