FreeBeg

Full Version: Help for Homeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently my husband and I were evicted from our apartment with absolutely no notice (get out now; no lease no arguments). Were both trying to stay sober (and sane) which has been extremely difficult considering were homeless. We've also managed to keep jobs. However there's been regular life emergencies that have been happening one after another after another.. after another. The car broke down; fixed it. Brother gets lifelined; gas, food expenses. Tire blows on the car buy a new one. Car gets impounded get it out. The brand new tire blows again. We spend our money on these necessities and it's our whole income. We cant buy food, shower, or even be able to wash our clothes. I know my husband is extremely stressed as am i. Doing everything we can to try to stay on the right path.  Please help us try and get it together a little bit. I'm truly afraid if things dont head up soon we may both end up dead. This is the link to our paypal fundraiser thing. https://paypal.com/pools/c/116897503585064106

Thanks for reading