FreeBeg

Full Version: I have nothing left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi so let me first start by saying I don't even know how to sit here an ask for help with out putting myself down I am in such a BAD spot right now I literally didn't even know where else to turn I recently relocated because I was evicted from my home due to not being able to pay rent I just got back on my feet before covid happened I lost my baby 7 years ago in December to  Sid's or also known as crib death so after that happened I lost all of me turned to drugs n was sent to prison in prison I AMAZING it really helped me turn my life around I started a work release program for the incarcerated women to help keep them going when released n it worked for me I got out n finally started to get my life back together then civic happened I lost my job couldn't pay rent n just last month I was forcedt to move out of my home with family in a different city now I'm in a new place sleeping in my car family is not always as supportive as they should be as they should be but its ok I'm but am officially out of money gas an have no food things seem to just get worse and worse I'm not asking for hundreds anything will help right now and either way I am greatful. THANK you for giving me even a moment of your time.

Cashtag 
$m3tBaBic8