FreeBeg

Full Version: Help Me To Avoid Eviction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
My name is Azad Khachadourian. I am going thru very challenging times in my life. I was very healthy individual, working very hard to support my mother, my sick fiancee with cancer, and myself. Life was also challenging back then, but I tolerated by working hard and supported my family. It was like that for years till I got hit hard by the coronavirus covid19, and bacame very sick, ending up in a hospital. I stayed there for 18 days battling the virus. In the meantime, I lost my beloved mother, she was 73 years old a year ago. When I returned home from.hospital, I got devestated by her loss. I did not believe her loss. Beleagured and dilapidated, I cried daily. I battled the virus covid19 till now. Although I do not carry the virus anymore, but the virus wreaked havoc on my body spiritually, mentally, and psychologically. Life became hard to deal with my condition. I have depression, anxiety, fear , and loneliness. I started working again to support myself. But it became very hard. Two months ago, while I was working outside, as a delivery guy with doordash Co., I slip and fell very hard to the ground on my right arm shoulder. As a result, I broke my right humerous bone. The bone cut into half and displaced. It was a very tragic moment in my life. With severe pain, I ended up in the hospital again. I had a surgery to fix the bone. And I ended up in a rehab afterwards. I am still in the rehab recovering, but I have dizziness issue to deal with. I do not know the cause yet. As for my one room apartment unit I have in Pasadena, I am struggling to pay the rent now. I made one payment of 1600 dollars a week ago. I have a balance of 4600 dollars to pay ( back pay) from last year till now. I applied for federal assistance program for help. It has been a month and I still have not heard anything yet from the program. Eviction moratorium is ending in couple days and I am on the verge of collapse. Eviction is eminent unless I pay the landlord the money for the back pays. I do not know where I could stay. I do not want to sleep on the streets or in a shelter full of sick people there. My life is in danger and I ask our Almighty Lord and His children for His assistance in this matter. God bless all of you during this challenging time and protect you always. God bless you.
You can use this link to help me out
http://cash.me/$AzadKhachadourian