FreeBeg

Full Version: Need financial help to pay house rent and loan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I live in Pakistan. I'M married & got 2 kids. I was working in Government Communication & Works Department as temporary work charge computer operator. But now, for the last 4 months i am jobless. Since then that i 've lost my job and have not paid my house rent and failed to support my family.

To get back on track, i need nearly 1300$ to pay my house rent of 4 months, electricity and other utility bills & the loans which i took from my friends and family members.

I have no resources to get ridd off these financial crisis. My family is suffering and facing hardships and our life is becoming more worse. So my family is looking forward and hoping for helping hands.

Indeed, it is very embarrassing for me to ask for help like this. But my family is most important than my ego.

Looking forward & Hoping to hear from you asap.

One last thing i need to inform, that in Pakistan paypal is not available. So please i request you to come with the solution of this problem as well.
Regards.