FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help our family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To whom it may concern

My Name is Gregory Vincent Mudge. I am married and have 2 beautiful children. We live in South Africa and both my wife and I are currently employed full time.

I am writing to you as I have exhausted all other resources and options available to me. I am taking a chance and hoping for a miracle.

Covid and lockdown have knocked us down to the ground, hard. We have always been able to cover any expenses that needed to be paid and put food on the table. But due to lockdown downs our income have dropped dramatically and we have fallen so far behind on our bills that our phones do not stop ringing from the debt collectors calling. It's have become a daily struggle to put food on the table and spite loosing our house, car and personal belongings we still try to stay positive. We are behind on school fees and unless we pay my children are being refuse admission for next year, I cannot allow that to happen and will beg everyone that is willing to listen for help.

We were a strong stable family but this has changed recently as the pressure has become so bad that my wife and I are both struggling with severe depression, and it has started to effect the relationship between each other and our children. I wish that we could find a solution but have hit brick wall after brick wall. We are loving, kind hearted good people and I feel we deserve so much more that what we are getting at the moment.

All I am asking is for a small donation to help lift us out of this hole and get back on our feet. Anything will be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Kind Regards
Gregory Mudge

paypal.me/gregoryvmudge