FreeBeg

Full Version: Help my family please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

So here’s my story in a short version. I am a mom & bonus mom, of 4 babies. It’s always been hard but always always worth it to work hard for them. Well recently, I fell while helping a friend with their business and went straight on concrete. I ended up with a fractured spine and couldn’t return to work until I get my CT scan. So I have been out of work and the bills are piling up. Then a flood hit. Family car totaled because of water damage. Now with the holidays and returning to work coming up, bills are also piling up. My babies deserve everything and I am mortified that I can’t give them anything. I feel worthless and tired of struggling, but I know it will get better and I know I need to stay positive for my babies. My shutoff notices are piling up, and I don’t know where else to turn. If anybody could help me out, or help me out for my kids, it will not go unnoticed. I hate begging and I hate asking people for help, but again, I will do anything for my kids. Anything helps. PayPal, cash app, or zelle, even $5-10 helps.