FreeBeg

Full Version: Help a sista out of a tough situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I don't Wanna give some boring sob story about why my life's so terrible and how I deserve the help more than the next guy so instead I think just putting it to ya straight should suffice. Now I'm not perfect and nobody really is but I've made some mistakes with money and landed myself in a bad spot a horrible spot really.. I'm trying to be a good person all around really but I give so much to so many people around me that I forget to make sure I'm not hurting my own living situation and putting myself out but I've done just that and to an extent I cannot pick myself up from I guess I'm just hoping maybe good karma really does come back around because I can't pay my rent and I've already had to live outside once before and it was the most traumatizing suffering I or many others could even imagine.. I can't go back to that I've been to domesticated the last year I'd get eatten alive the first 5 minutes I'm not so limber anymore due to not living on my bicycle anymore lol anyways I'm a 30 year old female and I hope someone finds this post convincing/interesting  enough to say F#@k it why not  Wink

Paypal:
@crystalroxanne

Cashapp: 
$idontcare2121