FreeBeg

Full Version: Education ,Rent and meals for my children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo everyone am here humbly in need of assistance am a single mum of 2,who has had it rough since the day i lost my job,it has been tough most especially for the children who cannot even afford meals everyday...my main request is i need some funds to take my children back to school they have been home since learning resumed due to lack of school fees,rent is also becoming a problem to afford and meals too
Since am requesting for help i will not note down a specific amount all i am requesting is any amount that anyone can donate will make a difference in both my children and i lives,am based in Kenya and you can kindly donate in this account 5374921141957419
Thankyou all.and incase you want to talk to me first you can email me on oliventliv@gmail.com
Anyone one there please ??? my kids are dying of hunger please find it in your hearts to help me ???
Humble request for urgent need anyone please?
God bless you as you open your hearts to helping me be blessed contact me at my email.. oliventliv@gmail.com