FreeBeg

Full Version: Vehicle needs new motor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening, thank you in advance for taking the time to to even consider helping in any way. To begin I am a mother of 3 beautiful daughters. I have raised them on my own with no child support in over 5 years. I am a waitress at a restaurant where I have been for over 20 years. I have never been rich and have counted coins more times than I can count to make ends meet. I've never been in a position to wear I have had to ask for money or anything luckily. I have no problem working for it myself. Since COVID my income has been cut in half. I can pay my bills but cannot afford to fix my broken suv. Timing chain jumped and in also need a new motor. Paying for a ride back and forth to work everyday is eating up the small amount of money that I have. Anything would be greatly appreciated. May God bless you either way! I had to put my pride aside for my children and hopefully someone will help answer my prayers. 

Here is my PayPal me ❤️
paypal.me/Kristi646