FreeBeg

Full Version: Funding required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
i trust you are keeping safe and trying to be well,
I am called Derrick living in Kampala, Uganda. I am here because i have searched for funding and its been tough then in my regular searches for funding i landed here. Thank God! I am requesting for funding to fund my ideas and some works on going already.
These are my ideas and works: 
1) I run a website called tenderjournal.com, we post tenders so that our online visitors can pick tenders off the site and bid. This site has been up for a year and half now i started it during the covid19 outbreak May 2020. If you visit the site,you clearly see its lacking and i need it better than it looks, meaning designs, upgrade of the site, social media marketing, all these are costs that need funding. Even my google earnings have been terrible right now under $10 for all that time from May 2020 upto now, but with this upgrade, even external advertising will come in
2) I run a furniture shop sharing space with a colleague but it hasnt been rosy as business can be rough which is understable but with more funding, it could skyrocket given the demand for wooden products like chairs, tables, wardrobes ([pictures attached)
3) I do taxes for my clients and my biggest challenge has been my laptop (bought in 2015) and still using it upto date but with the changing technology it has slowed down in all ways and i would kindly need assistance to make my work easier.
4) i also want to formalize my ideas and projects to a real company registered and tax complaint i need funding to register the company.
5) I also need a car to do all this work easily, whoever shall fund for me a car GOD BLESS THEM ABUNDANTLY, and i hope i shall return the favour sometime in the future when all goes well which i believe will go well
6) I also want to finish my studies, I have done 10 ACCA papers in the past but one has been pending ever since 2020 i would love to finish it.
So in conclusion, the total funding requested is broken down below;
For Tender journal- $5,000
For Furniture- $10,000
For Taxes laptop- $3,000
For Registration of company- $400
For Car purchase- $20,000
For ACCA study- $600

TOTAL FUNDING REQUEST = $39,000 
**If i can manage to even get half i shall take and squeeze myself to work out each.
YOU CAN DONATE TO THIS PAYPAL LINK BELOW: THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
https://www.paypal.me/mugabi678
Anybody, atleast let me register the company and complete my studies