FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperate mother of two, under 2…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=760]Hello, I’m currently in a tough situation that I’m sure others have faced or are currently facing because of expensive childcare, disabilities that hinder working a full time job, and raising two young kids, with little to no help (I can barely breathe from my financial turmoil right now. I no longer have a working vehicle since it’s transmission is shot and I am unfortunately still making monthly payments, while it taunts me from the driveway. I had serious debilitating surgery on my lower lumbar years ago, and was told I may not walk again. Since that diagnosis, I’ve worked and had two beautiful children. It is a crucial developmental time in their lives and I want the best for my children. Even if it has come down to “begging” for money. Christmas is approaching quickly and I’m not one to spoil my children with a lot of material possessions, but to be able to at least know they’ll have something to make their day special. I am also currently taking care of my elderly parents at this time also. It’s been a hard year, especially not being able to provide what I could have normally done when I could work full time and not have to worry over bills being paid late and ultimately living paycheck to paycheck. It’s been a physical and emotional trauma. I do hate to beg, but I’ve tried all that I can (babysitting for friends, selling what I can to make some grocery money, (I am so thankful for WIC) I even have to borrow a friends car just to make sure my parents are getting their groceries and medicine. If anyone has any spare change, anything would help. Thank you! My cash tag is $Awesomnicity