FreeBeg

Full Version: Down on luck still
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to catch a break. I am a single mom who has been unemployed now for almost a year due to pandemic directly affecting my industry. I have been applying and applying to all sorts of jobs and was actually finally hired somewhere starting last monday.  when I showed up for my first day, the woman who hired me was no where to be found, no one knew anything about me or where the hiring lady was.  I sat in the office for 3 hours until finally someone told me the lady who hired me was not around anymore and I needed to call back the following monday...what?  Then some woman crashed into my car and she happened to be uninsured...which I didn't find out about until much later when her lies about her insurance were exposed upon filing the claim.. My car is a 2012 so my insurance company would not insure for collision/collateral because of the policy$ vs. car value ratio...so now I have a crunched up car with no recourse for fixing it....and a job that no one knows whether or not I am supposed to be working there.  To make matters worse, Unemploymeent Insurance has not paid out in over 3 months due to some technical error that is in adjudication....waiting and waiting...my power will be cut off in a couple of days and I have negative $80 in the bank....negative...from overdraft fees incurred from a subscription monthly charge that was never supposed to happen as I canceled that subscription 2 months ago.  Needless to say, i would be so grateful for any assistance at all. Sending love and prayers out to all ya'll during these holiday seasons and tough times. I don't know the protocal as to if I am supposed to leave handles here but I will, just incase. cash app is $BonCoeurYoga  ppal is paypal.me/rissiyoga  venmo is @kurbyone  
xo
Heart