FreeBeg

Full Version: Mom of 2 needing help, desperately.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Kristyn and I'm a recovering addict. I'm on probation for something that happened during the time when I was in active addiction 2 years ago. Im asking for help with my fees for probation that has to be paid by December 22 or I'll get a violation and unfortunately will have to go to jail and that's something I'm desperately trying to avoid especially right at Christmas time. I've made many mistakes and unfortunately I can't go back and change anything. It would suck to come this point and have something so simple such as money to be a reason to go to jail. most importantly it absolutely break my heart to be in jail & not being able to spend Christmas with my 2 children. These past few months have been stressful with me losing my job, and having car issues and not having the money to try to get it fixed & now with one month left of probation & no way to pay it. any help would be greatly appreciated & I would be beyond grateful. 

And if anyone would like to ask questions or know more about me and how I got to where I am today, please do. If my story can help anyone or bring someone out of a dark place and I can make someone know that they are worthy and they do matter and they are important then I will be happy. 

https://paypal.com/pools/c/8F4s6xUTqY