FreeBeg

Full Version: Fiance lost job during covid, having a gard time staying afloat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working as a contractor on Fort Gordon, GA. Everything was going well, obviously I'm working, getting paid. B, my fiance was working, we had two cars, things were going well. We decided to move into a house, and out of our apartment. This was right at the start of covid. B, working somewhere that closed down during covid, lost her job the day before we closed. During moving, her car gave out, and died. 
About 1 year later, we have one car, no savings, and a single income when we used to have 2, and bills that were somewhat contingent on a 2 income household. I let things get bad enough, surviving on credit when we needed to get groceries or gas, and tried to act like nothing was wrong as to not worry her as she tried to figure out a job, while only having one car, and with me having a schedule with zero wiggle room.

It's gotten to the point where my credit is maxed out, and it is paycheck to paycheck, paying the bare minimum in bills, and trying ti squeeze by with nothing left afterwards.
I'm not usually one to ask for help, or advice, or really anything. I try to paint a picture of myself as independent and capable of digging myself out of any hole.. but not asking for help, and not getting ahead of the problem sooner, is the reason I'm I'm in this hole to begin with. I appreciate anyone who takes their time to read this, I know it's a big ol wall of text. 

If anyone feels compelled to do so, I do have a PayPal,  https://www.paypal.me/kalashnikovadebil, and honestly, any and everything helps at this point. 10 dollars means I can at least get some minimal groceries to keep my fiance fed well enough for a bit.