FreeBeg

Full Version: Help for Medical Bills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um, hi everyone!  Rolleyes This is not really something I do often so I'm not exactly sure how to approach this, I'm not exactly the asking type when it comes for help, but I do need some external help in this situation, so I will share my story with you all.

So, starting in late 2019, around the end of summer, I had to withdraw from my university courses that I had been going to due to my health issues. It was progressively getting harder to do much sitting due to many pilonidal cysts I've had since I was 13, and at that time in 2019, I was 21. Towards the end of the summer, I had gotten the worst one yet right on my tailbone the size of a plum, according to the urgent care doctor that drained me. We were directed to get this taken care of and get the leftover sinuses removed since it was all accumulating in that area and adding IMMENSE pressure whenever I tried sitting. So I had just recently turned 21, then being told to have my first ever major surgery (because the area of removal was NOT small). And so that's what we did on November 2019 and we hoped that would be the end of it. Except it wasn't. The surgeon we were directed to see ended up being a quack, and didn't even get the MAJORITY of the cysts removed, and I was left with a partially open wound from my tailbone down for 11 inches long and 4 inches deep, constantly bleeding, for AN ENTIRE YEAR. I couldn't sit. I couldn't lay on my back. I was absolutely miserable. The visits to this horrible surgeon were so costly for my family (which is what I'm hoping for help for), that I wanted to put a stop to this and try to get a second consultation, because if this surgeon said I needed to get opened up again to fix the many complications to healing, it wasn't going to be him. So I went to my second surgeon, which ended up successfully performing my second surgery I needed for the same area on December of 2020. It had taken until about 3 months ago to fully heal the area with some minor complications, but my health issues had left my family in immense amount of debt with our insurance. I never wanted to be a burden to my family with these health issues that came out of nowhere, and I want to be able to help them in some way. I've been desperately trying to find a job I can pick up and do from home, since I haven't fully recuperated to be able to handle regular physical activity as I used to due to the muscle atrophy, but I haven't had any luck (if ANYONE looking for any remote workers sees this, please let me know) but if anyone could spare any bit of money to help let me pay back my family for the medical bills they've had to take on because of me, I would really appreciate it!

My paypal is paypal.me/ashleycordero

Thank you so much everyone

Ashley