FreeBeg

Full Version: Family depends on the company affected by the pandemic to survive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My small business sales business has been hit hard by the pandemic and I need help getting it back on track as this business is my only source of income.
After an accident at work and medical advice that I could no longer carry out the same type of professional activity, I started my local retail business, but with the COVID-19 pandemic sales dropped drastically, I started to digitize this business, but due to impacts of the pandemic I couldn't stop it and I need your help, as this company is my only source of income. I undid almost everything I could (and I was left with only the laptop that helped me run the company) and now I need help rebuilding my small sales business and digitizing it so I can reach customers on the internet and avoid further impacts in the future. The capital will be used to digitize the business and maintain it for a few months until it takes root (site setup, processing costs, increased traffic, taxes, purchase of goods, etc.)
I estimate that with 6,000 dollars I can digitize and reactivate the company. if you are willing to help me, please send a donation to
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ameecl
(any amount is welcome)
Thank you very much if you read this far, know that you are helping a family in difficulties that depends on this company to survive. Thank you for your support!