FreeBeg

Full Version: Where to hire a call center?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I inherited a small business from my relatives in a rather declining condition. Apparently they no longer even hoped to ever develop it. I hired some pretty good individual employees, but now I need a whole call center with my own team. I'm not that experienced at this, so I wait for your opinions.
Look, it's just a gift! I would be immensely happy if something like that fell on my head. I'd feel like I was in a game where they give you an old shabby café that you have to turn into a fancy restaurant. As for your request... Check out this site: https://newmediaservices.com.au/6-featur...et-system/ They tell you how to deal with customers and apparently know their stuff pretty well. Maybe you can hire them.
What kind of business is this? Dude, tell me more about it, it's super interesting! Who inherits any business from their relatives, anyway? I thought that only happened in movies.