FreeBeg

Full Version: Had $10,000 stolen from me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear FB,

I have had a pretty tough life.

I grew up with abusive parents and ran away from home pretty young. I had to survive alone for a long time. Eventually, I managed to get a job and pay for college through my own efforts. I spend a lot of my free time helping others and trying to build a better life for myself. I don't have relative to help me out. Regardless, I have never relied on anyone except myself. I want to work and become a successful person.

Recently, I had $10,000 scammed and stolen from me. I know that may not sound like a lot, but it has impacted my life a lot. Many plans and goals were suddenly stopped. With covid 19, the recession and all the other rediculousness happening, I just want to get at least a small amount back. I am not asking for free money. Although, it may take a while, I will absolutely pay forward (or pay back) any help given to me. I really appreciate it.

I have just had a crazy string of bad luck. I suffered an injury to both eyes, my gf cheated on me behind my back, my pet died, many things I was working on were halted... it's just never ending. I just want to catch a break for once.

Paypal