FreeBeg

Full Version: Lost of Kin and Housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all, i am facing family issues and financial issues, which lead me to nearly zero left in my bank account. I am currently living in someone else's home and the rent here is very high. I am a person who have been abandoned by my biological parents since birth and i only get to know it by myself a few months ago.. Other than rent here being high, i need to pay for my insurance as well as i have bought it before i was kicked away. Living alone with no kin to support emotionally, mentally and physically is unimaginable. Now i am stuck with a few grands needed to pay off my outstandings.. 

If anyone here is able to help me to get through, i really appreciate it, and guess what, it may be some time after i have settled myself here, i may even help some of you too. I need about $9,000.00 - $10,000.00. Any amounts you have or can support me, i really do appreciate it a lot...!

Thank you for reading my message / post / thread, and thank you for helping me if you can..!

Paypal Direct