FreeBeg

Full Version: When it rains, it pours. Good person needs desperate help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello EveryoneThank you for taking a look and helping if you can.

Back in July I was let go from my job for no reason. Even after asking why I was let go they couldn’t give me a reason. I was flabbergasted, I did so much for the company I worked for and would work off the clock doing extras for the property since I lived on the property as well. I have been going through so much dealing with problems my ex-husband is causing, using all my extra money to buy my son everything he will need including his dorm fees to go out of state to college the 25th of this month and the got hit with my job letting me go and loosing my home since my home was a part of my job income, I have no money to take my son to college and make sure he gets there safe or to help him buy his books and give him some money to make sure he has money incase he needs anything. For the last 3 weeks my service dog and I have been staying in a motel so I wouldn’t have to live in a car because the place I had lined up to rent the owner backed out on me. Right now I am such an emotional wreck. I am negative in my bank account until my unemployment phone interview on the 31st of this month then have to wait for however long it takes them to get me my back money. I am now out of money so have been sleeping in my car and if everything wasn't bad enough my engine blew last night on my car, so now I don't have a car and unless a miracle happens I will have to figure out how to explain to my son that I won’t be able to get him to college in 2 days as planned, my car will be towed and i will be sleeping on the streets and since my storage fee is late I will lose my storage with all my belongings, I will loose everything.

Now, admiting I need help and asking for it is really hard for me to do because I am the one that always helps others before I help myself. Just like last night while standing in line at the 99 cent store there was an older lady that was $8 short because her card wasn’t working. I knew I really couldn’t afford it but, that didn’t stop me. I took my bank card went up to her and said please let me get this for you and help you out. She was speechless and had tears of joy in her eyes, so even though in my head I knew I couldn’t afford to really help like that I was happy I did anyways.

Please now I’m asking for help, I can’t tell my son that I can’t get him to college after he worked so hard in school and kept all A’s all 4 years of high school and got grants and scholarships all on his own and I really can’t live in my car or on the streets it’s way to scary this day and age. I will pay it forward when I get back up on my feet. I really do understand that there are so many other people in this world that needs help and everyone is struggling. I tallied everything up and just for the bare minimum if I can come up with $3000 I will be able to take care of pretty much everything including son who has worked so hard in school. I finally found a place but it won't be ready for about another 3 weeks. I know there are so many scammers out here in the world and everyone is skeptical on helping others, but I promise you I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. Please anything helps.

You can help via my PayPal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/jokersqueen78

God bless you all and thank you for taking the time to read