FreeBeg

Full Version: First Time Asking 4 Help- Happy Holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, you lovely people! I am new here and have never done anything like this before. I was raised with the idea that you never ask for help..you just pull yourself back up and keep going. However, I've done everything to keep going and things seem to be unraveling. I'm a mental health counselor and give back so much each day- my energy and time. I love helping others and feel honored to do so. At the same time, the past couple of years have taken a toll on my mental health, and I don't have the capacity to see as many clients each week. This has made things very challenging financially, and now I'm having trouble paying for rent and groceries. I have poor credit following a divorce, and all family lives out of state with a limited capacity to offer support. If anyone has the heart and ability to provide a donation of some sort, I would forever be grateful and certainly pass this token on love onto another. Sending holiday love and blessings to all! Cash app is $TrishaO777 or Venmo is @TLove007.  Heart