FreeBeg

Full Version: hope fully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am writing this because i am having a hard time.. I have been living in mycar for the past month, and my situation has caused me to be separated from my son. It breaks my heart. I have put so much money into the car, but it still continues has problems.Its on its last leg. It's now in limp mode. I am basically living in a store parking lot due to driving restrictions. i have not given up. I work freelance jobs online to survive.
I am looking for donations to help get a new used car so that i can start getting my life back in order. I dream of being back in a home soon with my child, i am asking any landlords out there in my are who may be willing to work with me to find a place to live.I know that this is a long shot, but I truly believe that there are kind people out there who will be willing to help.I have left my situation in God's hands.Please, if you can find it in your heart to help, your kindness will not go unnoticed.

Thank you for reading

I have this on PayPal I just put up

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8SejS8ljEa