FreeBeg

Full Version: About to be evicted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
  I never thought that I would have to do this but I am in desperate need of assistance. I am a single mom of two, I work full-time and I am in college trying to make a better future for us, I also take on gigs when I can (uber eats, doordash, lyft). I don't have any family that can afford to help -whether it's letting us stay with them or helping us stay in a place of our own-, I can't take out a loan because my credit is terrible. I've tried talking to housing assistance agencies but everything is full or they are not taking new applications (even then it wouldn't be immediate). We are about to be evicted, I am about to lose my car, and if my car goes then I will no longer be able to get to work and I'm in a rural community so we don't have a bus and it is a really long walk (it's an hour drive). I don't know what else to do, so any and all help is greatly and truly appreciated.

paypal.me/cowgirl800

cashapp: $SunflowerCreek