FreeBeg

Full Version: Any help please before 3 day notice ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m looking for a little help covering the $400 I’m short on my rent before I get a three day notice. I fell behind a few months back after my separation, I’ve been able this far to keep my head, barely above water and getting back on track but once you’re down, it’s a whole lot harder to get back up. I’d be so grateful for any help and I should be back on track this month with my new position at work. I think everyone in advance for reading this and helping if you are able to I promise to pay it forward as often as I can.

https://paypal.me/ambrosiann78
Update:
Wednesday my 3 day notice expires. I have been doordashing when I’m not working my full time job and after tonight I’m still $310 short after the late and serving fees were added. I would be appreciative of anything. With door dashing all weekend I only was able to make 170 because the weather is nice and Easter was on Sunday. I plan to continue trying tomorrow night after work as well.
Thank you in advance
And please, if you don’t have any intentions of helping, please don’t PayPal me a penny to verify account and ask me to reach you on another email account. To only get my hopes up and then not respond not to be rude!
BEWARE
beware of someone with the email jblass10@outlook.com
For two days he has told me he’s going to help me. He sent me a penny on PayPal to verify my account. Gave me the email address above and has a conversation with me continuing to say he’s going to help me and doesn’t respond. My original post I needed $400 after I was served a with my three day notice a owed for $470 between working my full-time job, and DoorDash and was able to bring my total owed down to $280. Today is the deadline and I have not been able to come up with it and won’t be able to because I’m working my full-time job until four so when I get home I’m going to have to start packing and figuring out what to do next I just wanted anyone on here that is truly needing help like I did to be aware if anyone PayPal is you a penny to verify your account and then ask you to email them on the email I provided above. I wish the best of luck to you all and the people in need find a solution before it’s too late. As soon as I’m back on track, I’m going to help people on these platforms as much as I can. Things happen for a reason, and I’m going to try and stay positive throughout this journey to see where I end up. Thank your everyone that’s read my post.