FreeBeg

Full Version: In danger of being homeless please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To however decides to tap the dramatic title hi. All jokes aside I really just do need some support I’m trying to find a psychiatrist, a job, a place to live,and go back to school. This isn’t me making up a story to get somebody to take enough pity to send their money this is a genuine and I really could use any kind of help that anybody has to offer. A majority of these things I have to pay for so if you feel you have it to spare I’ll leave a link so you can donate. I don’t do drugs, I don’t get into trouble I just got delt a horrible hand these last couple of years and I’m really trying to change that right now I’m trying to get an id so I can go back to work because I don’t want to just solely rely on strangers hearts but right now I don’t have anything to start making life better and it really kills you mentally being I haven’t been an adult for all that long but I’m doing my best so if you can offer any type of help it would be a blesshing on the road to make my life a little better I really am trying to put the best I have to offer out in case you think I’m just a free loader looking for money.

https://cash.app/$yktvSquish