FreeBeg

Full Version: In a edge of losing everything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone. My name is Ram and i am from India.

I am in a very critical and hopeless situation right now due to my kindness. I helped my friend who was in need of money for his parents treatment. I borrowed money from my colleagues , friends and even pledged my own house and gave the money ( 13 Lak INR ($16000) )to him for the treatment. He promised me to return the money in a week but later i realized that his parents are not getting any treatment and he ran away with the money i gave him.

Now I have to pay the money back to everyone even without using single penny. Everyone started to ask back the money as i told them he will be returning in a week. I cant properly explain the pain i am going through in words because I am the only bread winner of my family consist of 5 members and my monthly income is less than $500 a month. I am totally broke , in a edge of loosing my home and sold everything i had to pay them back as much as possible. I am struggling to pay them back for the last 8 months and still there is a lot to go.

This forum is my last hope. All i did was try to help the person i need and now i have no where to go. All the people whom i borrowed money for him are from middle class background and the money the lend me is most of their savings. Please help me with the money as much as possible. even i am ready to pay you back in future if you gave me your details. I dont like to be in debt but now i am begging for every penny. 

I am in need of $12500. This will help not only me and my family , This will prevent us from becoming homeless and also this helps so many other people whom i borrowed money from. I am in a verge of stress and pain that i dont know whether i conveyed it properly or not. But i hope you will understand my pain. Even a small money from everyone will make huge difference. 

Kindly help me to raise the required $12500. This thread is my last hope.

My paypal link ishttps://www.paypal.com/paypalme/GRam273?...le.x=en_GB