FreeBeg

Full Version: Small Donation, Big Impact: Fundraising For A Laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my name is Gerlene, and I am from the Republic of the Philippines. I have been unemployed for quite some time, and it has been a struggle for me to find work because of my ancient laptop. I'm also shy, making it difficult for me to network and find opportunities.

Nonetheless, I am determined to find a job online and contribute to my family's financial needs. I must work from home to care for my senior citizen mom and aunt. They rely on me for support, and I want to be there for them. Finding an online job will allow me to provide for them and my sister's education, giving me a sense of worth and purpose. However, my ancient laptop is holding me back. It's slow and often crashes, making it hard for me to complete online job applications and assignments. That's why I'm turning to crowdfund for help.

I understand that times are tough and there are many people in need. But any amount you can donate would make a difference in my life and the lives of my family. Your support would mean the world to me, and I would be grateful for any help you can provide. With your support, I can upgrade my laptop and find a job that would allow me to work from home and care for my loved ones. Your contribution would not only help me find work but also help me regain my confidence and self-worth.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for considering my crowdfunding campaign. Your kindness and generosity are deeply appreciated. 

You may Click or tap the link below to "Donate"

https://gogetfunding.com/jobhuntlaptopfund/