FreeBeg

Full Version: Help a Dreamer Become Healer: Donate to a Medical Student In Need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am Gerlene, from a rural province in the Philippines. I am still unemployed but persistently looking for an online job to support and care for my senior citizen mom, aunt, and sister. I want to share a deeply personal and inspiring story. My sister Angela, or Angel as we call her, is a fourth-year medical student who has gratefully received a scholarship in the city to continue her education. However, despite this incredible opportunity, she struggles to cover expenses and essential medical instruments.

Your donations will enable Angel to pay for her living expenses and to buy her necessary medical books and instruments to focus on her studies and continue to work towards her goal of becoming a Doctor. With your support, she can fulfill her promise to give back and serve as a Doctor to the barrios, helping to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.

I am sharing my sister's story because she embodies the qualities of a true humanitarian and has the potential to impact the world significantly. I hope you will join me in supporting her dream of becoming a Doctor and giving back to our community.

We value your support and are committed to transparency and accountability throughout our fundraising efforts. Thank you for considering our fundraising project, and we look forward to earning your trust and support.

Click or Tap the link below to Donate

https://gogetfunding.com/theangelprojectmd/