FreeBeg

Full Version: Assistance with Dentures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community, 

I am writing to request your assistance in obtaining funds that will enable me to purchase dentures. I am ashamed to admit that I find myself in a difficult situation, and I am hoping that you can find it in your hearts to help me.

For years, I have struggled with dental issues, but recently they have taken a turn for the worse. My teeth have begun falling out, leaving me with a smile that I am too ashamed to show to the world. The pain has been almost unbearable at times, and I have found myself avoiding social situations altogether.

However, the problem goes far beyond vanity. Because of my dental condition, I have been unable to work, and thus unable to provide for my children. My savings have dried up, and I am starting to see that the future is looking bleak. I am constantly worried about how I will put food on the table or pay for basic needs such as electricity and water.

What's worse, I fear that my decaying teeth may actually kill me. I know that dental infection is a very real risk, and with the state of my teeth right now, I am putting myself in danger every single day. I am terrified that I will not be around to care for my children if things continue like this.

That's why I am turning to you, the kind-hearted members of this community, for help. I am humbly asking for donations that will enable me to purchase badly needed dentures. With these dentures, I will be able to return to work, earn a living and provide for my children on a consistent basis.

I understand that you may have many others requesting your time and your resources. But please know that any amount you are able to contribute will make an enormous difference in my life and the lives of my children. I promise to work tirelessly to repay your generosity by paying it forward to others in need once my situation improves.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and for considering a donation towards my dental fund. I look forward to one day being able to show off my new smile, and to once again being able to fully participate in all of life's joys.

Sincerely,

Holly

https://www.paypal.me/mygalaxy357