FreeBeg

Full Version: PLEASE HELP ME ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, My name is Martha. I quit my job 9 months ago, as it was a very toxic environment. I would work for 11 hours from 9 a.m to 8 p.m. It would get so bad that I would wake up crying and sleep crying. One time, I got home and all the strength left my body and I just collapsed at the door. When I noticed that I was getting suicidal thoughts, I decided to quit. I had saved up a bit of money and that pushed me through for a couple months. Then, when I had finished up my savings I borrowed money from some of my friends and family. Then soon that wasn't enough. I had borrowed from almost all my friends. I tried looking for other jobs but all my emails went unanswered. I did odd jobs here and there so I could be able to take care of my family, all the money I made went into bills and food. I have now hit a dead end. I am unable to pay my debt or make money to take care of my family. I am humbly asking please, from the kindness of your heart, please help me with anything you have, even if it's a $1. I will really appreciate and I am able to stand on my two feet, I will come back here and donate, because I know how hard life can get. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. My PayPal is https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...RCLVDZ893L