FreeBeg

Full Version: Please Save My Family’s Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First let me say thank you for anyone kind enough to respond.  My wife and I made summer plans for our family - 5 kids.  A last nice vacation that would involve all of us.  A few day trips.  Some local concerts.  Nothing overly extravagant but that would be fun - especially for the two youngest.   Tried to plan and budget.  The we were hit with a medical crisis and unexpected medical bills.  And an unexpected orthodontist bill.  And increases in two college tuitions that will essentially wipe out what we had put aside.  I am trying to avoid failing my children who were so excited.  And this was the last summer we would all be together.  I know we do not have it as bad as others which makes me feel guilty.  We have always tried to be charitable and help others when they need it.  I hope there is some karma or reciprocal kindness.  I feel guilty asking for any specific amount because honestly any drop in the bucket is more than an empty bucket.  I have non-refundable plane tickets and no way to pay for the trip.  I won’t say I need a miracle.  But I do need help.  Please.  Thank you for reading.

PayPal.Me/mlmbishop