FreeBeg

Full Version: Save My Family’s Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you in advance for any kindness.  My wife and I had planned the Summer for our family with our five children.  Our last summer together.  Had planned and budgeted for everything. One “last hurrah” vacation; some short day trips; concerts. Then we were hit with a medical emergency with corresponding medical bills.  And unexpected child orthodontist charges.  And two unexpected increased college tuition charges.  A perfect storm that wiped out our budgeted money.  We have nonrefundable plane tickets and cannot pay the vacation.  I am not going to lie.  We do not have it as bad as many but I do not want to fail my children.  I feel guilty asking for anything.  We have always tried to help others in need so I hope there is some karma or reciprocal kindness. I hesitate to ask for a specific amount as I already feel guilty. But any drop in the bucket keeps the bucket from being empty.  Particularly for my younger children, this is all they have been looking forward to for months and I can’t fail them - particularly my son who is on the spectrum.  Again, thank you to anyone for any kindness.  Bless you.

PayPal.Me/mlmbishop