FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperately in need of help....?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, well I'm not really a person to ask for help but unfortunately I'm in desperate need. I really don't know what to do so I'm finally asking for help from all you generous people.
Where do I begin...  unfortunately just before Christmas my father's brother passed away from a fall in the night ? then in February my brother passed away found in his flat. March we had his funeral and exactly a week after on the 29th of March my mother passed away ? ? my whole world came crashing down she was my best friend my only friend ? ? 
So I've been helping my father with all the funeral expenses as much as I could and due to this we cannot afford to buy my mother a headstone that she deserves ?
But also I've fallen behind on bills ?and the debts keep going up. I'm a single mother of 4 amazing children and I'm struggling badly please if you can donate just anything to help I'm so desperate for your help right now.

Please If you could donate anything I'm asking for £5000, to get my mums headstone and to get me out of debt 
Honestly thank you so much even for reading ?