FreeBeg

Full Version: About to lose everything. Please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To whoever reads this;
I don’t even know where to begin.
In January of this year, I left my day job Due to toxic management and straight up being miserable. My partner, and I discussed it, and I started to pursue a career as a Lyft driver. We talked it all out, weighed the pros and cons, made a budget and a plan, and we were good to go. It started out great for the first two months. Then everything fell apart. my car started acting up and needing work. Before we knew it, we had depleted our savings and our emergency fund to keep my car running, but it wasn’t enough. My car ended up dying. The mechanic said the engine blew and would cost $5500 to replace.  so that left me stranded. My partners car is not up to code to do Lyft. So I was stuck. I applied and applied to every job I could find and had no luck. I even tried to go back to my old job, but they weren’t hiring. So I haven’t worked in almost 2 1/2 months. So our bills aren’t getting paid, my car still cannot get fixed. And we have nowhere to turn. All of my family is dead so I have no support system to ask from. And my partners family isn’t financially stable so they can help us. So I’m asking the Internet. I already feel ashamed and embarrassed. I feel like a failure just asking. But if anyone out there could lend a hand, I would be eternally grateful. If not, thank you for at least reading.

https://www.paypal.me/SummerFrost1992