FreeBeg

Full Version: Scary legal battles, life trials, childrens mental health at stake, may lose home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warmest greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  I am a fairly new Christian, baptized June 2021.  Finished reading the Bible cover to cover Aug 2021 and became completely in love with and “all in” for our savior!! I am so grateful to have been called to his purpose!!  However… October of 2021 is when the real life trials and refinement began.  On October 31st of 2021 my husband was arrested and removed from our home on domestic violence charges.  I have two unbelievably sweet daughters ages 8 & 12 who have been really struggling with everything that has happened.  Navigating a divorce and custody proceedings against a dangerous individual who is filled with anger and hostility against me has been extremely challenging.  I am just about out of legal funds (which were miraculously provided) and may lose my house through the divorce and even more scary may not be able to protect my children through the custody proceedings without legal help.  Last summer I had to get my 12 year old relief from visits with her dad due to the state of her mental health in his care.   We have 2 pre-trial hearings coming up in July (assets and custody). The Lord has continued to show up and come through for me and my girls over and over again.   I am still in awe of how I have been able to survive this season of my life and still have joy in my heart.   All glory to the most high!!  I have no doubt that his perfect will for our lives will play out as I continue to seek him (whether it matches my own heart’s desires or not). I’m doing my best to continue to trust in his promises…. but also figured it couldn’t hurt to open up another avenue for the Lord to provide some financial assistance at this time.   I do not have a degree and have minimal options for decent paying jobs.  I am working full time hours at a pet store, but it is barely cutting it.  I am not   If anyone can help financially, Thank you!!!!!  If not, could you please lift us up in prayer??  My gratitude is beyond words!!  Thank you!! 
https://paypal.me/Livin4Yeshua?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US