FreeBeg

Full Version: Suffering for being an empath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, since the pandemic hit,I had lost my job just like many people. However,God blessed me with a job where I used to earn only on the days that I attend work. Meaning if I missed working a particular day,i wouldn't get paid.So I worked everyday no matter how tired I was. This went on till last year when they finally gave me a full time contract. I had been living/hosting some ladies who were jobless so I was the sole bread provider so to say. As time went by ,I helped some to secure jobs while some left and went back home.I was never able to save anything as all the money I earned would go to rent,bills,food and transportation for us all. I had also taken out a loan to help ease out the Bills and to help my siblings back home especially for my younger brother, who had some health issues and had even tried commiting suicide but was found on time just as he was about to. I am the first born in my family so a lot of responsibility is on me. I also had to save a lady with a son by securing a visa for them or they faced deportation. This also cost me a lot as I paid the visa from my credit card. Needless to say, everything got overwhelming at some point and where I was managing to pay the loan EMI and credit card monthly and the rent and bills, it simply wasn't enough on my salary. It reached a point where I was walking to work and not having meals because I am broke. This situation is still ongoing. I am all alone now in this country with nobody to help me. I have tried out all the banks to help me consolidate my debt so it can be easy to pay but all have rejected me. I am still trying to look for another job to supplement my income. All those that I helped are nowhere to be found. I have never stepped foot out of this country to go see my family back home since 2019 and now I can't leave the country until I pay my debts. If I do clear this whole debt amounting to $30,000, I will be able to be financially debt free,I can breathe freely again, I can save up for a ticket to go to my country and see my family again especially my younger brother, i can officially go pay my last respects to my best friend Sharon who committed suicide and I couldn't be there for her,i can eat at least 2 meals a day but most of all i can be mentally healthy and peaceful again because i haven't been sleeping well, my health has deteriorated due to lack of proper nutrition. At some point I have considered ending my life especially on days I went hungry and homeless. All I want is to be able to smile again and paying off this debt will be a life saver for me. In short, if you help me, you will be restoring me and giving me back my freedom.
I am ready and willing to work out a repayment plan that will be comfortable for me. I am also ready and willing to take on a second job or get another way to earn income. I am open to your advice.
Also, once I am able to settle all this debt, I will not be in need of ongoing assistance as I will be able to now plan and organize my finances.

I am in the United Arab Emirates and if you have heard, it's quite an unforgiving country when it comes to debt. I don't want to be jailed or be trapped in this country simply because I took out funds to help my loved ones and those in need and now I suffer for it.
I am willing to show proof and also give receipts to those who will come to my aid. 

Please, I beg you to help me smile again. To reunite me with my family again. To be able to bring back my health again. To be able to live freely again.

My paypal link is  PayPal.Me/Cymerzkid

I shall forever remain indebted to you.

Warm regards,
Cymerz