FreeBeg

Full Version: Mom of 3 Behind on Bills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reaching out for help. It's something I've never had to do before, but I'm in a tough spot. As a single mom who had her daughter at 19, I've always worked hard to provide for my family. I now have her, my husband, and our two toddlers to think about as well. I eventually started my own company with my best friend, and things were going well until last year when a family member's negligence caused some setbacks. He lost my company $30,000 and I've had to put up some of my own money to keep it afloat. I've been doing everything in my power to get the business back on track, but I've had to sacrifice a lot of my personal income in the meantime. 

Unfortunately, I've now hit a point where I've exhausted all my resources. I've sold items I don't need, taken out a second mortgage on my home, and worked odd jobs to make ends meet, but it's not enough. I'm genuinely worried that my family will lose our car and home if I can't catch up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading. I have a cashapp and gofundme account if you are willing to help.