FreeBeg

Full Version: Help me start my new life and become financially independent from my toxic parents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jigs here. Its my Nickname. I am here to ask for help to start my side hustle and small business so I can be financially independent from my toxic parents. My parents never knew how to raise a child. I never got the love and support I wanted from my parents, their behavior was always toxic. They always wanted me financially weak so they can have full control over me. So I planned to start a side hustle and a small business a few months ago so I can move from here. I asked financial help from my parents few months ago, they promised to help me but then they wasted many months on false promises and gave me false hopes. So today I decided to finally ask them if they really want to help me or not, and after wasting months of my time they said they won't help me. I am completely broke and feeling helpless, frustrated and scared. I have no brother or friend to help me in this situation. I am also doing freelancing work but its not enough to start a small business so I can live independently. Please support me if you want to help me start my new life. You help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. My Paypal link is below.

https://paypal.me/Jigs9999