FreeBeg

Full Version: Urgent Appeal for Help: Support Needed to Save My Mother's Life and Improve Our Livie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear good members,
I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Curtis Mayfield, and I am writing to you with a heavy heart, seeking your kind support and assistance during this incredibly challenging time for my family.
Let me begin by sharing a bit about our background. I am a 37-year-old individual who has dedicated my life to supporting my family, striving to provide them with a better future. Despite numerous setbacks and obstacles, I have never lost hope and have continually pursued my dreams.
Unfortunately, due to financial limitations, I was unable to attend the high school of my choice and fell just short of the required grades to secure a place in university. Nevertheless, I never gave up and managed to secure sponsorship to pursue a parallel degree in IT. However, this sponsorship was abruptly terminated when I was two years into the program, leaving me unable to complete my education.
In the midst of these challenges, I got married, had a child, and became the sole provider for my six siblings and parents, who depend on me for their every need. Despite my best efforts, circumstances have forced my family into a desperate situation. Two of my sisters were forced to drop out of school and marry into impoverished families, perpetuating the cycle of poverty. Even the basic necessities, such as food, have become scarce, and we rely on the meager harvest from a rented 1/4-acre farm to sustain ourselves.
Adding to our woes, my younger brother is unable to obtain his high school certificate due to unpaid school fees, and my sister, who excelled in her high school exams, faces uncertainty as she struggles to find the means to continue her university education. Our mother, who has been working tirelessly to support us by selling goods at local markets, has fallen gravely ill.m
Recently, she was diagnosed with severe pneumonia, compounded by a wound in one of her lungs. The doctor has advised a CT scan and cancer screening to determine the extent of her condition and begin appropriate treatment. Regrettably, we lack the funds required for these critical medical procedures. Our mother's health is deteriorating rapidly, and the toll it takes on her is unbearable to witness. We fear losing her to a preventable illness, as we tragically lost our stepmother to cancer in the past.h
Therefore, I humbly reach out to you and the kind-hearted individuals in our community for assistance. Our immediate priority is to raise approximately $400 to initiate the much-needed medical treatment for our beloved mother. Once she receives the proper diagnosis and begins treatment, we can then shift our focus to improving our living conditions, which include replacing our cold, dilapidated mud house.

Any contribution, no matter how small, would be a beacon of hope for us in this time of darkness. Your generous support could mean the difference between life and death for our mother and would provide us with the opportunity to break free from the cycle of poverty that has plagued our family for far too long.
Please use PayPal account qurtiss@gmail.comĀ  today make a secure contribution towards our cause. If you prefer an alternative method or would like more information about our situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via email qurtiss@gmail.com or phone +254734486203.
On behalf of my entire family, I express our deepest gratitude for your consideration, compassion, and support. Your kindness will bring us immense hope and renew our faith in the goodness of humanity. Together, we can make a profound difference and create a brighter future for our family.
With heartfelt thanks and warm regards,
Curtis Mayfield