FreeBeg

Full Version: Please I need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends
I write these words with a heavy heart filled with doubt and hope. I was laid off three months ago and been trying to get any job available but no success. I tried a lot of things to try to get money but without much success. Let me assure you that this petition was not born out of laziness or lack of ambition. I am determined, resilient, and eager to give back my skills and knowledge to the community. I’m ready to rebuild my life, brick by brick, but in the meantime, I need your help to take that first step I am open to any opportunity but in the mean I owe my landlord three months rent. I am very ashamed to be asking/begging for help I am in need $1500 in total but if I can give them $500 by Monday they'll let me stay. Please any kindhearted people out there willing to help me I'll be eternally grateful.
I thank everyone who took their time to read and bless you all whether you can help or not. If you are willing to help please send to the PayPal link paypal.me/Dhoomun
Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart
Ishfaaq Dhoomun