FreeBeg

Full Version: AID WITH STUDEN BILLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is Alejandra, from mexico.
The purpose of my post is to possibly reach out to kind hearted people who can lend me a hand to Pay off the final payment of my student loan.I am a college graduate, I graduated as a Mechatronics Engineer. I took a loan to help me with tuition,material(books,electronic componenets,electric components,mechanical components), transportation,etc. I was able to pay a bit by bit while in college. The total debt is $30000MXN,  current debt is $25000MXN which is around $1700USD, which i must pay before July 11th.
I have been struggling to find a job which has made it very hard to pay, and I'm at a point where Im very lost. I como from a low income class family, so for that reason taking that amount of money from my family would mean a huge financial crisis.
Hopefully this post can reach out to kind hearted people, any donation is gratefully received and goes a long way. I will forever be thankful.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/maalvaradoescoto