FreeBeg

Full Version: Super hard times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a now homeless and injured scared and stressed out female who desperately needs some financial help to feel safe, be able to heal properly and get back on my feet. I have unfortunately been homeless now for about a year but had finally gotten a job and was able to afford a motel room and work daily and start to improve on getting my life back together, and then two 1/2 weeks ago I fell and dislocated and broke my left ankle. Now I'm injured and using crutches, lost my job and can't find anything right now due to this injury, I'm supposed to get surgery on it but I have backed out because I have no where to live, so I can't heal or rest properly. I've been living outside under a buddy's carport now for almost 3 weeks. I have no transportation, place to stay, money or a proper bathroom to use. I need help so badly please, anyone... I'm literally begging anyone for some help. I don't know what to do ?