FreeBeg

Full Version: Real Life Topics Revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am new to this so please extend grace. After I was laid off, I heard a divine calling to make two Youtube channels: Real Life Topics Revealed where I do one minute shorts that discuss various subjects that may be controversial. Also, Real Life Home Revealed where I sing a cappella shorts versions of popular songs. Both channels so far have accumulated over a quarter of a million views! However, the channels are not monetized yet. While I wait to hear back from the jobs i've applied for, the unemployment has ran out. While I am very grateful for what I do have. I am now setting my pride aside. to ask for help. I am gratefully accepting any random acts of kindness in order to survive and keep this vision alive. Please find it in your heart to give as you are led to. My cash app is moneymakintaj. Don't let the name question the authenticity because I honest to God need the help right now! I believe whatever you give will be returned to you multiplied. Thank you.