FreeBeg

Full Version: Willing To Payback Over Time … Please Help If You Can …
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello And Hope You Are All Well … Myself And My Wife Would Really Like Some Help … We Are Both Past 50 Years Of Age Abd Should Be In A Better Position Than We Are Currently In … I Have Crohn’s Disease With An Ileostomy And Complications Which Has Got Worse Over Years … I Have Worked Since I Left School … At DIY Stores Pubs / Restaurants / Hotel And As A Night Carer … But Now Am Unable … My Wife Works Hard But Is Not Guaranteed Hours And Has Taken Another Job Which Is Just One Day A Week Just To Try And Top Her Hours Up … We Are Getting Behind On Bills … My Phone Has Been Suspended And I Need A Phone For Hospital Appointments And Tests And For My Dieticians To Phone … We Both Need Glasses But Cannot Afford Them At The Moment … We Also Have Not Done A Food Shop For A Long Time … I Should Be Having A High Protein Diet And Eat Some Softer Foods But There Is Alit Of Food That I Am Unable To Eat … And So Trying To Buy Food Is More Expensive … With My Wifes Working Hours Being Unpredictable Things Just Are Not Being Paid Properly And The Money I Get Has To Split Between Other Bills … But This Is Not Enough To Pay The Bills Or Buy Food Properly … We Need Some Help To Get Back On Top With Our Bill Payments … We Are Willing To Pay Anything Back Over Time … We Desperately Need To Get Out Of This Dip … We Don’t Want To Fall Behind Anymore And My Health Is Not Very Good And Not Eating Properly Does Not Help … And Also Want To Take Some Pressure Off My Wife Who Is Still Looking For More Working Hours Or Looking For Jobs … Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated… And Like I Said We Are Willing To Pay Anything Back Over Time … Thankyou For Taking The Time To Read …