FreeBeg

Full Version: SOPHIES KIDNEY TRANSPLANT APPEAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In June of 2019, Sophie my wife was diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure, a condition that means her kidneys could no longer perform their critical function as the bodies main toxic filters. This condition means that for Sophie her alternatives are limited to two options either a kidney transplant or lifelong kidney function replacement therapy through dialysis. Long term however doctors have recommended kidney transplant as this is more stable and offers better quality of life that continuous lifelong dialysis. 

Sophie has fought a good fight she has remained strong and faithful through the many years of rigorous dialysis, yet the one thing that has always kept her going is the dream of one day having a new kidney that will give her a new lease of life. 

As a special gift for her steadfast faith in regaining her health and out of my love for her i wish to seek your help in making this dream come true. I believe that she will not only be healed but it will also give her new energy to push through with her life and revive her spirit and faith in the days to come. 

Guys lets Help Sophie do this!!

Donations can be sent to 
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...LB8MHY5N64