FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperation doesn't begin to cover it, I am truly BEGGING for help!!! Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still displaced from a sudden, 100% total loss fire that destroyed absolutely every single thing that I owned, as well as my partner and our 8 month old puppy. I am thanking God every single day that we are safe and that we were able to get our puppy out. I believe it's a miracle. However, we weren't able to save or salvage a single belonging. We are without clothes and absolutely without money, most importantly we are without food or the means to get any and without any place to live. Neither of us have any family and we don't have any friends we can stay with because we have our dog, he's a big big boy, even just as a puppy. But he is our entire life and we will keep sleeping in ATM breezeways and under bridges if we have to, just so we can all be together. Because of the recent devastating floods I know that it's not a good time to need help, and I know there are so many people who need help but all I can think about lately is that if I had the means to help a young family in this kind of situation, it would absolutely melt my heart and make me so overjoyed to be able to help them. Because now I truly know what it means for the person on the receiving end of help after a tragedy. I can't get the right words out, I probably sound stupid here, but all I can say is please, please, PLEASR find it in your heart to help me and my family. Please help me get food to feed my puppy and maybe even myself and my partner, but as long as my puppy gets fed then I can at least keep my head up a little bit. I would go to the end of the earth to make sure he is okay. And I'm not just sitting around begging for a handout, I'm out trying to do as many odd jobs and whatever I can to make money to survive but it's not cutting it at all. I hope you can think about what kind of amazing thing you'd be doing, and the good karma that could be in store for you someday. I like to think about it that way at least. And even more so, try to think about how you would feel, how scared you would be if you were in my shoes right now. Then imagine how beyond amazing it would make you feel if anyone, even one person in the entire world, reached their hand out and helped you, out of the kindness of their heart. I could cry kist imagining it. I am a realist, so I know that the chances anyone even considers helping me for one second, I still have to try, because I love my family and I want us to survive this. Whether it's 50 cents, 50 dollars or 1000$, any penny helps, please. I promise, your help would be literally saving 3 lives. Somebody, I BEG YOU!!!! PLEASE PLEASR HELP ME ASAP!!!!