FreeBeg

Full Version: My sisters and i are building a buisness HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there my name is Stephanie the oldest of  3 sisters in my family.

I want to start out by saying thank you very much for taking the time to read this. The past two years have been life-changing, to say the least. If you had asked me if id be here today I would have laughed at the thought of all I have come through. My name is Stephanie and 2 years ago I was riddled with anxiety and depression stemming from a long childhood of mental abuse. 

I fought hard and continue to till this day, as I believe I was given a second chance at life. During this very transitional time, one other factor was slowly declining until it finally crashed, my Finances. It seemed that having freed my mind would also be my undoing in many other facets of my life. as I Built the confidence to voice my opinions and say yes to the world I forgot that not too long ago I was scared and timid and therefore had no real-life experiences.

Fast forward to today, I'm bankrupt after attempting to be the hero in my family as the oldest daughter out of three. I led the charge of trying to build a new company with my sisters. and although in therapy I was constantly working on myself it wasn't fast enough to get a grip on the spending I did for the business. Printers, woodworking machines you name it I bought it. all with the intent to build an empire for my sisters and family.

Long story short I'm 40,000 in debt spread across multiple credit cards and collections are coming for me no one knows the stress is killing me but I don't want to let my family and sisters down. I want to be the strong backbone they need in their lives and an example. so if anyone out there who has read this far has even a dollar to spare to help me out. I would really appreciate your kindness.

Here is the picture of a client balloon set up we worked on 

Thank you for your time
Stephanie

paypal.me/HelpusCreate